Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Esperanza Mansion

So this is the beginning of my wedding venue posts! My husband & I went on an overnight getaway a few months ago to Esperanza Mansion. This place was gorgeous!! It turns out this is where one of my cousins was married, and I can totally see why!

This is the front of the mansion - so many options for pictures!Here's a view from where we ate breakfast - I'm assuming this is where they would set up for your guests to eat? They had a wedding going on the night we were there and they had a tent set up to the side of this. Either way - the view is amazing.
Here's a picture of the set-up tent...
And a picture of the banquet hall inside. They have doors that they open up to allow guests to go outside also. Obviously this wasn't set-up for any events, so you'd have to use your imagination!
This is just a picture of one of the hallways inside - I loved the look of this place!
They also offer lodging for your guests, and the rooms are like bed & breakfast rooms - each with a different look/theme. This is just what our's looked like.
The mansion is located in Bluff Point, NY. It's a little ways from Rochester, but its totally worth it. And, by the way, I do deliver out there. :) Eieio Photography also does weddings here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment