Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone! :) Thanks to all the military men, women, and families for serving. :) We appreciate your sacrifice!

We had such a busy weekend (and still going!) with family fun, and tons of awesome food! Of course, I signed up to bring the desserts for our family get together. (What else am I supposed to do?!) And I brought a cake I've been wanting to do - so easy, but so delicious!!

It's a 1/2 sheet cake. 1/2 of the cake is confetti cake (blue & red sprinkles of course!) & the other 1/2 is blueberry cake. Whipped cream frosting & decorated in fresh blueberries & strawberries. Yum!
I also have a new recipe for truffles, so they are now bigger & taste insanely delicious!! They're super addicting, just to warn you! Some of these are flavored with coffee; otherwise they're just dipped in milk, dark, and white chocolate with various toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment